Apart from the full color illustrations found in the book, we also made several presentation files for the lessons found in each book. All of the presentation files are free to download to all.
[The files are hosted on Google drive. Just click the links to go to the download site. No log-in required]
Have a good day.
Available at the digital content section of book 1 mini site HERE
1) Lesson 1: Can you have your cheesecake and eat it too?
2) Lesson 2: Money Origination And Propagation Simulation
3) Lesson 3: Barter Economy
4) Bonus lesson: Gold Supply and Demand Impact On Two Countries
Available at the digital content section of book 2 mini site HERE
1) Lesson 5&6: Fractional Reserve Banking In Action
2) Lesson 7: Why Central Bank Is Needed In The Modern Banking System
3) Bonus lesson: Does Bank Interest Suck Money Out of the Economy
Available at the digital content section of book 3 mini site HERE
The Mathematics of Price and Value Determination